Nordic Midsummer Cigar Smoking Championship
Tallinn Cigar Club is proud to present the first NORDIC BIGSMOKE™ to be organized for Scandinavia and the Nordic region. Our 48 hour cigar marathon is set during the most important midsummer days offering you beautiful White Nights (midnight sun).
Some of the highlights: VIP Gala Dinner with Montecristo #4 Slow Smoke Competition. The following evening Panamanian Cigar Roller Lady, Havana Club Beach Party and White Nights Midsummer Smoke with Longest Ash Competition on the longest day of the year! The winner of our Slow Smoke Competition get free access to the Cigar Smoking World Championship in September 2013 in Croatia. Mr. Marko Bilic from Mareva Cigar Club will be the official judge at NORDIC BIGSMOKE™.
The 3 day Program
June 21st, 2013
- 17:00 – Amazing Tallinn Welcome Smoke at Davidoff CigarHouse located on the
beautiful town hall square in center of Old Tallinn.
- 19:00 – VIP Gala Dinner & NORDIC BIGSMOKE™ 2013 Championship at City Marina
- 19:00 – Welcome drinks and pre-dinner cigar to Trio playing Classical music.
- 19:30 – Gala Dinner: Luxe 3 course dinner with wine, coffee, cognac & cigars.
- 21:00 – NORDIC BIGSMOKE™ 2013 Championship: Montecristo #4 Slow Smoke.
- 21:00 – About the rules by Marko Bilic.
- 21:10 – Competition begins and last about 1h 40min
- 22:50 – Prizes, press and pictures.
- 23:00 – The Gala evening continues with Burlesque Dance Show followed by TOP DJ
and Famous Saxophone player. Smoking and dancing at City Marina until 01:30
The first prize is the Royal Danish Cigar Humidor with 24ct. gold plated Sterling silver crown
including 20 King of Denmark 9 inch cigars encrusted with Swarovski crystals. Value USD 4500.00
June 22nd, 2013
- 10:00 – Cuban Breakfast / Mojito & Cigar at Fidel Cigar Bar in Tallinn.
- 11:00 – CIity Tour of Old Tallinn for those who have not been here before.
- 12:00 – VIP Buses Transporting NORDIC BIGSMOKE™ Cigar Lovers to Saaremaa
Finger sandwich & smoke on the small ferry between the main land and the island.
- 15:30 – Lunch & Special “CRATER” Smoke at the Kaali Meteorite Crater
- 17:00 – Arriving / Check-in at Arensburg Boutique Hotel in Kuressaare City
- 18:30 – Introduction to how cigars are rolled by Jeremy Casdagli from BESPOKE,
while at the same time our Panamanian cigar roller lady is rolling fresh cigars!
- 19:00 – Dinner at Trahter Veski (Famous Windmill now Restaurant build in 1899).
Welcome drink, 3 course amazing local dinner with dance show in national costumes,
plenty of drinks and cigars, but keep space for our special midnight event…
- 23:00 – Departing to Beach Party & Midsummer Smoke – Longest Ash Competition.
- 23:15 – Buses will arriving to our beach party, huge BON fire, NORDIC LIGHT
Midsummer setting with Havana Club Cocktail Bar & DJ – Full baby pig roasted over
slow fire on the beach. You will experience the amazing Nordic Light – White Nights!
- 23:30 – Midsummer Smoke Longest Ash Competition on the longest day of the year.
- 01:30 – Returning to hotel from the beach party after a long and beautiful day…
June 23rd, 2013
The morning after cigar…
- 09:00 – Local tour to the fantastic Kuressaare Castle One of the oldest (founded
in 1865) and biggest museums in Estonia, visited by 70.000+ people every year!
- 11:00 – VIP buses departing Kuressaare and returning to Tallinn. Snacks, drinks
and short cigar on the 25 min. Trip by mini ferry.
- 15:30 – After party, buffet and last cigars at Chicago, the biggest cigar bar in Tallinn.
You will receive a Gift Bag with 10 cigars from different sponsors!!!
- 17:00 – After 48 hours the NORDIC BIGSMOKE program is officially over, however
we encourage Cigar Lovers and visitors to spend a few extra days in Beautiful Estonia
during these most amazing and important midsummer days in the Nordic region.
LIMITED SPACES – BOOK EARLY !!! Read moretall WWW.CIGAR.EE
Full 3 day program
Ticket price EUR 275 per person
The price include participation in cigar smoking competitions, food, drinks, cigars and gift bag of 10 cigars to take home with you on the final day of the program! VIP transport between Tallinn and Kuressaare. City tour of Old Tallinn and entrance to the Kuressaare Castle. Hotel is NOT included, but we have we have made special arrangements with these hotels: Book: Tallinn SPA using event code: 23xz0913 – Book: Arensburg Boutique Hotel
VIP Gala Dinner Special
Ticket price EUR 89 per person
The price include access to NORDIC BIGSMOKE™ 2013 Gala Dinner at City Marina. Welcome drink, luxe 3 course dinner, wine, cognac, one cigar and Burlesque Show – You can watch the Slow Smoke Competition first hand, but not participate.